Partners In Design

6.14.2007

out with the old.......








this will probably be the last time I post old work, some sketches and scans, mostly reworked into vinyl on plexi the last 7 years or so. They all exist somewhere in the world, be it at a friend's place or picked up by someone in the subway after I leave the finished piece sitting up against a wall or as stickers or sold at fund raisers or Christa claims ownership before I can get it out of the house. Why? why not? In the end it's about personal fulfillment and maybe doing something greater than yourself, y'know? anyways....

I'm working on some new pieces (mostly in my head) and will soon post the stuff when ready. I'm gonna see what I can make happen to address homelessness/mental illness/addiction once I can focus in on a realistic goal.

Shal's seen most of these, so she'll probably yawn.

Nice birds!

4 comments:

Laz said...

I really love your subject matter man. And i love it's feeling and execution. I could see your work being utilized in so many ways its ridiculous. It's truly great stuff..

!!

Shalimar said...

I always say these are awesome. You need to stop being such a workaholic and focus on art more.

Alexandra said...

Yes we want to see more of your art! All these are great! :-D

Ernesto said...

i feel the love, thanks.