Partners In Design

5.01.2007

One Year

On May 17th Partners In Design will be a year old. Isn't that cute. I just wanted to say how happy I am with the blog and with those of you who take it seriously. I think its a great outlet for all of us, and I would like to recruit some new members (who actually post). I want to try and figure out a way to celebrate one year. I'm thinking we should each create something commemorating a year of PID. Poster, cartoon, video. Something cool and post it on the 17th.

Also: On May 17th I will be deleting all the members who don't post. Not to be a bitch or anything, but I don't see the purpose of being part of something and not participating.

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Way to lay down the law Shal! But I agree, if you can't post at least once a month, you shouldn't be riding the river that is PID.

I'm going to do the PID one year challenge! Hellz yeah! lol... I can't believe PID is a year old! How time flies...

Laz said...

I agree, People should be drowned in the endless river of death for not posting :)

Yay!

Challenge all the way!!