Partners In Design

5.09.2007

New Website Design!

hey everyone,

Just popping in to let everyone know that i just redesigned my website.
As Shal knows, I've been wanting to give the site a much simpler facelift for some time, as the flash was really difficult to update and mantain. So, using her and everyone else's recent pixel background kick as inspiration, I came up with this design. It's a lot more fun and energetic, which I think makes more sense to where I am right now in life. I wanted to really go for something bizarre with the menu as well, which is what i did. Overall, I'm really happy with it, and my favorite aspect is what i did with the image viewing option. I think it really gives the work more of the focus.

Whaddya think?

LazMarquez.com

I also gave you all personal links in my contact page, as you are all my homies yo!

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Pine trees all over. What more can one want? I love it Laz. It's very much you, and easier to load (especially for the dial up child here).

I like how we're all having a simple, text-based website design moment right now. It's fun :-D

And thanks for adding my link in there!