Partners In Design

7.21.2006

More Olives

You guys must think im out of my mind. But I don't know what has come over me. I just feel like drawing weird things, things uncharacteristic of me. Today I went to a graffiti supply store in China Town, and bought some really fat thick paint markers and fun spray paint, and I decided to create my olives on plexi glass. Taking a picture of this was tough because of the bad light in my apartment and the fact that its on plexi. It looks alot better in Person.



Olive Invasion
Acrylic, Spray Paint, Paint Marker On Plexi Glass.

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Very well done. I also like the way you did your signature... very spiffy. I am still trying to get mine down. You make me want to paint fruits on glass now. Damn you.

Jarold Guzman said...

oh yeah.. i want a cool signature too! mine is so plain n' sucky... but the olives are kicky assy