Partners In Design

4.30.2007

string theory summarized

I have been meaning to post about this as soon as I found out, but I haven't been on my computer. Luckily, I did not forget about it. Turns out that Disney is going to be releasing animated shorts again, thanks to John Lasseter, the creative director at both Pixar and Disney Animation Studios. According to the article I read, the director for each short can pick and choose whether their film will be animated traditionally or in CG. The first short that is going to be released is called How to Hook Up Your Home Theater, featuring the lovable Goofy and a confusing assortment of color wires and electronic equipment. It was also announced that there will be a return to traditionally crafted feature animation, starting with a film called The Frog Princess.

If any of you guys are old-school Disney aficionados, you can read the online article here.

And yes, Paul, I copy-pasted this from my other blog. :-P

No comments: