Partners In Design

10.04.2007

Shameless Self Promotion?


This may be inappropriate and feel free to delete this post but it is not everyday that I get such a great poster made for my band. This was illustrated by Lisa Weber and I am just in love with it. I thought that the contributors here would really appreciate it. It has a romantic and kind of 60's feel to it. It is based on an actual story about a macaque monkey that was abandoned by it's mother and became friends with a pigeon. You can read the full story here. Maybe I will get to meet some of the contributors in person?

2 comments:

Shalimar said...

Self Promotion is never a bad thing! (Unless its ugly) and this is a great illustration. I love it.

Alexandra said...

Yes, self promotion is a great, great thing. And I really like the illustration.