Partners In Design

8.19.2007

My first Post

With this being my first blog thing on Partners in Design, I thought it would only be appropriate that I introduce myself. I am not an artist. People just think I am. I will never admit to it, of course. You guys know where I live. Alex knows me as the guy who asked for her number but forgot to call her 4 weeks in a row and Laz knows me as the guy who shows up for about 13 minutes and then leaves in a hurry after taking about an hour to get there. Shalimar thinks my hair is too straight.
So anyway, I'm not much of an artist, if I am at all :P. But I thought maybe I should put something up with my first bloggathing so that I can be scorned by comments of disgust and the clamor of the battle I'm sure my heart will face once it has met the stinging comments of reality...


Shalimar helped me on this one too. Since I don't know how to paint :P

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Welcome to the blog The Andrew! No hard feelings, I don't like talking on the phone too much anyway. Cigar-smoking bunnies are always a good thing to paint. Can't wait to see more! :-)