Partners In Design

2.24.2007

Magazine Reviews

Well, I have nothing to contribute of my own, but I found some editorial designs that I love. So I will share and critique. :-D

This spread is from Seed magazine. I just find their design for the contents page clever. Something else I found interesting is that their contents page designs change every publication. Which is great, because monotony is boring.
Also, I got these catalogs from Anthropologie, which is an incredibly expensive store, but its catalog design is crazy cool! And by crazy cool, I mean striking, aided by bold colors and use of the brand's prints for the design.Well, that's all for now kids. Hopefully I can have something exciting to show you in the next few weeks, but no promises! We all know I am on the lazy side :-D

No comments: