Partners In Design

2.08.2007

Emphatic about not being static

I took my solo blog page and am hoping to do something with it. I have that hunger that aspiring people want and I'm not gonna sit around and wait for it to happen. here is a link if anyone wants to check it out.

on aa side note I recently put a pretty primative post on craig's list in hopes that my streak of luck changes ( basically I threw a message in a bottle out to sea ) and viola! i have my first official customer. He wants me to restore the art on his old pinball machines. here are some samples.



As you can see, it will probably be easy. there's no crazy blending of colors and they are all solid & simple. If i do well he says there will be more work, so I hope i do well!

til next time....

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Oh man, that's cool! Sound like an awesome project dude, post it when you are done!!! :-)