Partners In Design

11.06.2006

Recovering...

OK, so I've been posting, but blogger keeps deleting me. (I hate you too, Blogger)...

The other night, I was up until 7am, which was no fun...but I got this cool picture outside the window:


And why was I awake? Because I was drawing a chicken nugget...

The Plight of the Escaping Nugget



And finally, I got to meet Nellie McKay last week at her Album Release Party and gave her this poster:



There. That should be that. Don't DELETE ME BLOGGER.

3 comments:

Shalimar said...

Yay. I love the Nellie Poster, Why didnt you show me that night, Sucker. :-P

Paul said...

I didn't show you the poster?

Here's a great picture of her WITH my poster:
http://www.dv-graphics.com/temp/nellieandposter.jpg

Alexandra said...

Yeah the poster is kick ass. I also like "The Plight of the Chicken Nugget". I am guilty of such crimes though. Does that make me abad person???